5 ways to use Stackware for the Holidays
Whether you’re hosting or bringing a dish, streamline the holidays with multifunctional cookware.
From dishes that impress to cleanup that’s over before you know it, here are 5 ways Stackware can help you get the most out of the holidays.
- Seamless transitions. Start on the stove, end in the oven. All in the same pan. Stackware’s oven-safe vessels are perfect for holiday staples.
- Reheat in any kitchen. Any stovetop, any time. Stackware is compatible with all stovetops, from your gas stove to your friend’s new induction burners. Make any dish ahead and easily reheat anytime, anywhere.
- Feed a crowd. Cookware that actually fits your food. Cooking for a crowd in a 10 inch pan is impossible. Stackware is built to accommodate your ambitious guest list – while perfectly cooking all the food you’ll need. Overcrowd the kitchen, not your pan.
- Presentation perfect. Make a statement at the table. Serve with Stackware and let its sleek design complete your modern tablescape. Plus, it’s one less dish to worry about.
- Don’t fear the end. Cleaning is easy. Stackware is dishwasher-safe (let the machines do the work) and easy to fit multiple vessels at the same time. Or, stack everything neatly in the sink to soak. Either way, let us improve the cleanup experience this holiday season.
18.01.2023 | News
Stackware Separates: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.
If you've been thinking about securing your Stackware, now's the time. For a limited time, buy one piece from the Stackware Separates Collection and get a second piece for 50% off.
06.01.2023 | Perspective
Break the Mould with Multifunctional Spaces
Everyone has 24 hours. How do you use them? Read about five business concepts that transition from day to night to create electric spaces and boundless opportunity.
05.01.2023 | Perspective
4 Meals That Are Better As Leftovers + From the Freezer
Make these on the weekend. Enjoy them during the week.
Free shipping on all North American orders.